Sunday, July 15, 2012

No Discord No Harmony

I am managing a store selling multi practical luggage now. But it was roughly 3 years in the past, I had been nonetheless the so-called "white collar". I had been facing quite a lot of pressure then. I did not earn significantly cash but nonetheless had to cope with countless wealthy shoppers. So I quitted and began this little shop. Now I enjoy existence rather a lot.
Lately, there's yet another store opened within our shopping mall street, selling wholesale bags. To inform the truth, I do not feel at ease for its opening, stressing it may well share my consumers. The chef of that shop is a female of middle age and of course I've no very good emotions about her, too.
One month afterwards, I found my product sales were within the decline. It was a success to me. Surly I know the purpose, it is all because the wholesale bag shop. Wholesale bags are less costly and far more different, in comparison with the multi functional baggage, that are upscale. I felt angry and started to stop making contact with together with the middle-aged boss. But that previous kind woman appeared not to observe my adjust and continued dropping about. I done quite chilly, even though.
The other day, the lady dropped by as normal. And i just replied formally, with no any curious or sentiment. All I am possessing in my head is the fact that this woman can be a great actress and he or she feels great flaunting before me. My hatred of this woman elevated day by day.
To my rage, she constructed a superb rapport with everyone in this road, other than me. I don't realize why absolutely everyone likes her. Don't they know she is a rival?
"I know you do not like me." She entered my shop, expressing this. My encounter instantly burned but replied:"I assume there may be some faults among us." I don't know her intention why she said so. “Indeed there exists. I want to become friend with you." I can't stand her arrogant anymore and retorted back:" Cease acting, you lady! What exactly are you talking like, a winner?" Shouting out those hidden words, I felt a little embarrassed and l little regretful. "I do not want to flaunt at all. I'm just acting myself. I do not mean to make you furious, either." Looking into her clear eyes, I identified a stupid self, a selfish and sick self. I understand I was genuinely defeated.
At last, she and i made up. I found she is not merely kind but also straightforward and we became really excellent friends. Anyway, no discord no harmony.

No comments:

Post a Comment